Monday, January 23, 2006

Top 25 MMA comebacks

This might sound strange to most people, but I really like watching people fight. Not drunken street brawls or any other chemical induced rage type of fighting, but 2 people who know what they are doing going at it is just fun for me to watch. I don't know why. I say it's because I'm a guy but I realize most guys don't share this strange fascination. So here is my favorite highlight video.

Some of them are kind of boring and a little brutal. But starting at about the 20:20 mark it gets good. I watch it in the morning and it gets me ready for a long day of teaching. The top three spots are of course reserved for Jiu Jitsu guys...of course since it's a comeback vid it means they were getting the crap kicked out of them for the most part. JJ is keeping me sane in Japan. It's hard to explain but it's true.

No comments: