Friday, January 13, 2006

Integrity

Today I had this kind of funny memory from my flight over here. My story telling abilities are pretty poor and my sense of humor is strange, so maybe I'll bore you all.

Well it starts in KIX airport. I decided to do something I'd never done before - buy some food and water from the airport. Well, on the plane the air-flight-people (I have no idea what's PC anymore) passed out the customs things and they said something similar to:

1. Will you bring any goods through customs that you purchased in the country of departure?
Me: Yes
2. What was the cost of these goods?
Me: $1

Then going through customs the guy asks me about my $1 purchase. So I tell him that I had a candy bar at the time, but I ate it a few hours after I filled out the survey. Very sincerely he says "wow, you're really honest." And that was it, I just thought it was funny. I should have said something like "yes, you're right, I am a real honest guy..smart and good looking too."

The End

Today I went surfing, read about 4 pages of Harry Potter en espanol and cleaned. It's about 80 here everyday so I went jogging yesterday. First time in like 3 months and I can feel it. till next time my dedicated readers...aka future me.

mark

No comments: