Saturday, December 24, 2005

sin chibi

It's almost Christmas!!! I will celebrate by....going to work and coughing a lot. Recently my body has decided that the best thing to do all day is cough. So that's what I do. Today I coughed for like 60 seconds straight...and not just normal girly coughs, but like launch my germs into the next room coughs. It was kinda embarrasing since after all - I was in the middle of teaching. But oh well. I could cough at home or cough and get paid. People always say "no news is good news!" I am not sure if they are serious when they say it - well maybe if it is regarding a bad situation...but hopefully not their life. To me, most news is good news (not CNN). Because it means that something happened. I am really not sure what I am talking about or why. But my throat still hurts and my Thai Noodles are almost ready. I have two big jugs of peanut butter. They are both half empty. The reason for this is when the first one was half empty I decided it was too difficult to get more PB out and I got sick of getting it on my knuckles. So I just opened up the second jug.

Haha, I just accidentally dropped the sauce packet into the boiling water with my noodles, then I fished it out with the spatula that I used for pancakes yesterday. Today I didn't have to teach the little munchkins because I guess one of the parents complained! YES! So in other words, by sucking, my job got easier. I am not sure if this blog is making much sense. Usually when I blog, I have some sort of topic, but today i just sat down and started writing. This is kinda what my research papers were like my freshmen and soph years (of college not HS).

No comments: