Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I bought chicken nuggets from the store.

I just re-read my last few blogs, and there are some changes I would like to make. Not grammatical through. OK, the two PB jars were half empty a few days ago. Today they are half full. That is because I have 3 weeks of vacation starting about 1 hour ago. I will do fun things. I am not sure what, but I hope they are fuh fuh fuh funner than being an English teacher. Also, not only did the Thai noodles ruin my sweatshirt, but they also ruined my stomach resulting in my first sick day ever. I could have actually gone to work and been fine, but I was up until about 5am being sick so I just couldn't be bothered with anything. It was Christmas too, and what better way to celebrate Christmas than by not going to work! Yah for Mark's first ever sick day! I felt kinda bad when I called in, like I was cheating the system or something. Of course I lose money and I will probably regret it the next time I'm broke, or when my wife wants a diamond ring instead of a key ring...or the kids want health insurance...ahhhh. Well too bad for them, because I stayed home on Christmas.

No comments: