Saturday, November 19, 2005

This blog is not interesting

But I'll blog anyway. I put in a transfer request today. Time for a new school. I was on a roll too. Almost eight months, that's the longest I've ever worked at one place in my entire life. I think I was at about six months in a warehouse once. I don' t know what it is, but I don't really seem capable of working. I can work for a few months and then I just wanna quit. I think it's from teachers/parents telling me that I could have some awesome job when I grew up. They forgot to tell me that I would need to start working at it when I was 15. Actually, I think I pretty much could do any job that I really wanted to, the problem is figuring out what that is. All I know is in the last couple of days I've gotten really sick of work. It's easy, pays ok, but still, its just old. "I'm sooo over it." That's what everyone says here about stuff they are sick of. I'm not sure if that's some popular saying that I just missed or maybe it just caught on at my school. I've actually been really busy lately.

Oh yeah, I bought a plane ticket to Hawaii today. Most people probably wouldn't complain about going to Hawaii for two weeks in January...well I'm not really either, I just hate spending money that I earn.

I've gained eight pounds since I got here. Nooooo!!!! Well December is diet month. I think I can lose ten pounds in a month.

Also, I had to wear dirty socks to work the last two days. I get home after ten 5 days a week and my washing machine is outside so I can't do laundry (cause I'm so neighborly).

And can anyone tell me - are pickles healthy? I've always just kinda assumed that greens were healthy. But pickles? How about olives? Those things can't be healthy, they're so good. I can't imagine some mother saying "now Johny, don' forget to eat your pickles and olives."

And a lack of which food group/vitamin etc. results in bad dandruff (a friend wants to know)?

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Lack of contentment with your work situation is expected, given your lack of direction in life. I am glad that you are staying true to the No Direction group. Your words resonate with my soul.