Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Kyoto


Panda Heaven
Originally uploaded by terw0015.
Went to Kyoto with my buddy Mike and our J tour guide whose name is....chi? I'm bad with names. I was planning on seeing two different sites, unfortunately the first site was so cool that we never made it to the second. Kyoto is now my new favorite near place. I think it replaced nothing. But, there does seem to be a ton of cool stuff to do there and I will def. be heading back there sometime. The bamboo was actually towards the bottom of the cool things list...my $50 fisheye lens actually kicked out some cool pictues. Cool things to see in Arashiyama (my one stop in Kyoto) - kids, fall leaves, the bridge, the river, bamboo and boats. Things to avoid - restaurants, going on holidays and squid cooks.

No comments: