Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I get a loan, finally

Well after 3 months of dealing with unconcerned administrative staff, I finally got approved for a loan. This seems like something that should take a couple days. Oh well, I guess I will start filling out paperwork until I run into the next roadblock. Also, when I sat down on the comp I turned on MSN. I never do this. I get this random message from a random person. This is our conversation:


rizeliemrah_16@hotmail.com says: awe
Mark says: awesome?
rizeliemrah_16@hotmail.com says: fuck
Mark says:?
Mark says:who is this?
.... says:my name is emrah
Mark says:and you're from madagascar?
.... says:yes
Mark says:That's awesome, I love that movie
Mark says:what are you doing today?

.... says:I visited with my girlfriend

And what would a blog update be without a video

1 comment:

Mark said...

CC, the videos work on my computers. I checked them on a mac and a pc. Ok, neither are my comps.

LI, I posted this video before I saw your comment about people falling down.

FYI, I guess the dude is hitting a can of WD40 that appears to have been lit somehow