Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More stupid videos

This one is just weird. Either there is some trickery going on or this kid has way too much time on his hands, or both.


Kung Fu laces WTF - Click Here for more great videos and pictures!

This one is interesting. Catching a thief and then parading him around town. Good idea, but they should have zapped him too.




This one was pretty popular I guess. Because of it's cuteness. However, it isn't really little kids fighting. They are playing. Duh.



Pee Wee Hockey Brawl - Brought to you by Break.com Video Search


And a couple funny ones for Colleen. Note: if I ever find a video that I think is funnier than motomamma I will let you know beforehand. Otherwise expect mostly lame crap like these:



I guess the home shopping network or whatever is live. I hate that channel

No comments: