Friday, May 04, 2007

I hope you like pain!

Colleen, I am only posting this blog because you requested it.

Sometimes children seem really innocent because they look cute. But it is always important to remember that children use their cuteness to get away with evil. Girls do this too.




These next two are both from the same people and to be honest I only kinda laughed the second time on each. Semi-funny, semi-stupid. Oh well.
Mormons


Car insurance




Soccer video



And you all know that I'm obsessed with martial arts and I know that none of you would want to watch martial arts videos. So I thought we could compromise a little. Ninja Auditions:

3 comments:

Laura Ibsen said...

Ok, so the two that you didn't think were that funny were the funniest ones you've posted yet! Loving it.

Colleen said...

I would have to disagree. I didn't laugh at all on the mormons one. Motorcycle Mama will be a hard one to beat

Mark said...

I agree with C. M. Momma is one of the funniest I've ever seen. Take out the slow motion walking and the Mormons don't even make the blog.