Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Racism...what, you wanted a cookie?

Sometimes I think our society has overdone it a little. We are kind of at that ultra sensitive point where if someone says something that deals with race it is often times considered racist even if it is not. But, a member of whatever minority can say whatever it wants about its own race, no matter how offensive, and it is not considered racist. It makes for great comedy too.

The first two are of our good friend Chris Rock (no relation to Chris Hill...I don't think). They are full of obscenities so you probably shouldn't watch them at work or if you are with your mother. You may have seen them both already as they are fairly popular on the video sites.

The second is of some kid on youtube. I think it's pretty work safe but I forgot already. Enjoy.





5 comments:

Chris Hill said...

By "They are full of obscenities so you probably shouldn't watch them at work or if you are with your mother."

By "they" do you mean both Chris Rock and Chris Hill?

Chris Hill said...

Whoops, delete my first "they."

Chris Hill said...

I mean "by"... crap.

Colleen said...

MARK. Your first two videos don't work. I am glad, however, that I have you to find good youtube videos for me to watch at work. holla.

Laura Ibsen said...

I love Chris Rock - probably one of the funniest commedians ever. But, I also love racial humor, so there you go. Probably one of my favorite types of humor. That and watching people fall down. You sould post some videos of people falling down. Or maybe I will on my blog. Holla!