Saturday, September 09, 2006

Finally

Well, after 2 minutes of guessing my password, I've finally got it. Except I don't know what I wanted to blog about anymore. Well, I can only imagine it was something really cool. Oh well.

Mark news:
He is breezin through 3 classes at Century College.
He is looking for something to do on Fridays because he quit school on that day.
He is the proud owner of a 95 Camry with 165k miles and a rattle in the back (kind of like a rattle snake but less cool and maybe more dangerous).
He is disturbed by the amount of $ he spends on food each week.
He is practicin BJJ on T and Th every week.
He is on a comp with a not so sensitive G key, he doesn't type things like "breezin" and "practicin" to be cool
He is gettin annoyed with his third person typing.
I am blogging about nothing at 915pm on a saturday, I'm so cool.
I think that's really all the Mark news, not that it would really matter if there is some news I am forgetting. I may play disc golf tmrw with some old Duluth friends. There.

No comments: