Saturday, August 12, 2006

"CNN Exclusive: Lawyer says suspects upset"

I originally was going to post a blog about how stupid the title of this headline was (of course without even reading the body), but then I found States auction airport contraband.

It seems like a pretty typical story, except for: Most of the contraband merchandise is knives, nail clippers and cuticle scissors that were forbidden as carry-on items following the terror attacks of September 11, 2001. But there's also Wiffle Ball bats...and a couple of chain saws.

How does someone try and explain that he didn't know he couldn't bring a chainsaw in his carry-on? And how does the security guy try and explain the dangers of having a Wiffle Ball bat on a plane?

2 comments:

Mike Staffa said...

Mark, I looked all over the place and couldnt find those electonic rackets. I leave today. If i find them later, i will mail them by boat to you. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Mark! Where have you been lately? I miss you!