Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Resumes

I remember when I was trying to type up a good resume. I was looking at all these online examples and they were all so stupid. I just stumbled across some real resumes on a work wanted type site If someone has "experience with Word," does that make them more qualified for anything? Isn't that a given? Aren't resumes usually created with Word?

Maybe the real key to getting a good job is letting your employer know that you can read. People never put this on their resume. The HR dept won't assume anything (especially if you're from the UofM). Who wants to hire people that can't read? Haha. (Insert joke about Kate's job here).... ok ok, mine too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, not only do I have them fooled into thinking I can read, they think I can write too! I feel so deceptive :)

Anonymous said...

haha, not only do I have them fooled into thinking I can read, they think I can write too! I feel so deceptive :)