Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Japanese Poetry

If you don't live in Japan, you have no idea. But the Japanese English is great. Many Westerners laugh at its strange Mad Lib style grammar and word selection. But I have come to appreciate the true beauty of what I call Japanese Poetry. Anyone can do it. All you really need is a marker, a tshirt, and a dictionary. I can not quote any off the top of my head, but I have decided that I should get into the shirt making business. My shirts would say things like:

The loving breeze flown into his hair, but his thoughts were on it.
The beautiful dance did not assist the injury.
The life lost was a sweet harmony to all.
Crying was scared to sing beauty.
Lovers never eat raw distaste
The poor man felt for your soul, but it was gone like the aura of silence.

That was like 30 seconds of randomness, but im serious, these would be best sellers. Feel free to enter your own ideas (but I may steal them)

ps. shoplifting thoughts was he did it best to win the game of blog.

ha! beat that.

1 comment:

Mike Staffa said...

fuzzy elephants for all family enjoy