Wednesday, August 31, 2005

According to my transcript, I went to UMD

- - - - - Beginning of Undergraduate Record - - - - -
Fall Semester 1999
University of Minnesota, Duluth
College of Sci & Engineering
Undecided Pre-Major
Attempted Earned
ART 1001 Art Today 3.00 3.00 B-
ECON 1023 Prin Econ: Micro 3.00 3.00 B-
MATH 1160 Finite, Intro Calc 5.00 5.00 D+
PE 1402 Tennis 1.00 1.00 A-
SBE 1101 Bus Environment 3.00 3.00 C
TERM GPA : 2.156 TERM TOTALS : 15.00 15.00


Everything about this is strange. My grades were horrible. Engineering? I guess to be fair, by blaming my grades on my high school, I must also give credit where it's due. Yes, that's LPGE tennis representin! ha.

Seriously, seeing the beginning of my transcript does bring back memories...of all the things I used to do instead of going to class...the homework and reading assignments that I didn't do. And it's a painful reminder of how sometimes not doing a thing will quite possibly result in...nothing. It puts in perspective how much I've changed during the past 6 years. If Senior Mark (5th year!) would have seen Freshman Mark he would have laughed and thanked the Lord for people like him...because they made him feel smart. This is one of those blogs that I might regret putting up later.

No comments: