Sunday, February 27, 2005

Title

Well, it has been a few weeks since I last updated my "blog." This is because I have been so busy doing nothing that I haven't even had time to do it. Even now my brain is telling me that I should be doing nothing - and doing it hardcore. Yet here I sit - blogging. The only interesting thing that has happened to me lately is I obtained six small punctures on the inside of my lips. For a few days they were just fine, they have since turned into cold sores that are not the most comfortable things. They were from my buddy Brian (I think that's his name). He was trying to choke me but instead of getting under my chin, he got his forearm in my mouth. So the punctures are all from my lips applying a little too much pressure on my teeth. I also have gi burn on the outside of my upperlip. I didn't notice this until I finally shaved - it doesn't hurt. So after four months of jiu jitsu, the closest thing I have had to an injury is six cold sores. And even they aren't that bad. In other news, I am now on my new used laptop that I bought off Ebay. So far it works. I suck at this fingerpad thing though. I am anxious to go to Japan. So far I can say about two word in Japanese. Hopefully after a year my count will be up to about ten.

No comments: