Thursday, October 04, 2007

What do you look forward to?

I was recently, ok, 20 minutes ago, pondering what I look forward to. I look forward to a lot of things. Unfortunately, all these things are 5 years down the road. That is depressing. It probably explains why I can't seem to drag myself out of bed at 10:30am on a Thursday. I decided it is time I get some things in my life that I look forward to each day. I figured I would ask my two blog readers what they look forward to everyday. So what do you look forward to everyday? And don't say "Mark's next depressing blog." Ok, ready, go!

5 comments:

Laura Ibsen said...

I look forward to hanging out with people and doing fun stuff. This week, Beanie and I went to the Maroon Five concert, I hung out with a friend I hadn't seen in a while, and I'm heading to Chicago this weekend with Anna. In the upcoming month I'm looking forward to lots of fun Halloween Activities. Other than that, it's mostly shopping and food. :)

I dont' know - I guess what you look forward to is determined by how you measure your life. I always consider myself a success if my relationships are going well, rather than my job, etc. I was just thinking to myself yesterday about how grateful I am for my life: I live in an awesome town, I have amazing friendships and family, I do all sorts of fun activities, have oportunities to travel, have tons of freedom, etc. Life is good.

Anonymous said...

i look forward to food. and i look forward to coming home from work (i like my job, but i like being done for the day even better).
also i would look forward to a new depressing mark blog, but we don't get those every day so i would just be setting myself up for disappointment. and we can't have that.

Anonymous said...

Kate, are you suggesting I find something miserable to do for 8 hours a day just to give myself something to look forward to? Thanks for inspiring me.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Anonymous said...

You inspired me:
http://missionsminded.blogspot.com/2009/10/joy-in-smallest-of-things.html

Did you come up with anything to look forward to?