Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Century College

I am just sitting in the Century College computer lab. It's really quiet except the lab attendant is having a really casual conversation with someone on the phone and he has been on for about ten minutes. Also, I have found a site where I can watch all the clips from Chappelle's Show so that takes care of the noise.

I think I can get an A in Anatomy/phys without actually learning anything. But I will probably just get a B without learning anything because either will get me where I want to go.

I forgot to put in my contacts today. I hate wearing glasses.

Today is the start of the MN boys HS state hockey tourney. Probably the best hockey to watch short of the Olympics.

I am trying to plan a summer trip to Peru. It is still in the daydreaming phase but hopefully will turn into something.

Also, I hate the post office and think you should use UPS for every package.

5 comments:

jefe said...

Mark I love you and miss you and want to climb with you. Let's go climbing.

Margaret said...

hockey tourney - isn't that aussie slang?

mark, u still make me laugh

i miss ya xx

Laura Ibsen said...

Hey Mark - I got that book back from Dan. Remind me to give it to you whenever I see you next. :)

chen said...

Hi Mark,

I have been gone from the blog world for quite some time...can you fill me in on why you are going to Century College when you graduated from the U with a degree? Perhaps you already mentioned this in one of your previous blogs that I did not read. Much thanks, Chen

Chris Hill said...

Hey Mark,

I was at Starbucks here in Pensacola the other day and saw two businessmen (in suits and everything... they were probably in their late thirties or forties). They were talking to each other and were both shaking their legs in a mirror-like fashion. One was shaking his left, the other his right - both were on the side closest to me. It was mesmerizing. I thought of you, and realized it would be unethical for me not to bring it to your attention. Thank you. Bye.