Thursday, July 06, 2006

To do list

I have a very big to do list. And it´s full of very big things. Some of the bigger things are this, the order is yet to be determined and it is something I change my mind about every few hours.

I have to take chemistry, physics, psychology, human anatomy and physiology. I also have to go to tech school for two years and then work for one year. I can´t decide which I want to do first. The first one would mean I have to take out a loan (maybe the second one will require that anyway). It would also mean that I could get all those out of the way. The second option would allow me some income a year earlier. I don´t know what to do and I hate that.

Some other things off the top of my head...
a cellphone
a car and insurance
a place to live
loan applications
open a bank account

It´s kind of like I´m moving to a new city, except I´ve lived there almost my whole life. Do people drive mopeds in the winter? I know they did on Dumb and Dumber and everything seemed to work out for them, and they were even dumb.

I also need to buy a blender. I want a huge one.

Travel news. I spent the day travelling to cenotes with some dude I met at the hostel. He is the first guy I´ve met in about a week that didn´t seem to annoy me. I´m pretty sure I pulled him away from a few people that were annoying him. Es la vida.

2 comments:

Mark said...

And I just clicked on MODERATE COMMENTS and it had all these comments from like a month ago. How do I shut this option off?

Anonymous said...

I think you can change the options in your blogger dashboard to fix it.

"You know Lloyd, just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"