Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Bin Laden location: CIA confident

According to CNN. And if you ask them (or read the article) it probably says "according to the CIA." Either way, how come every 2-3 months the CIA says they know exactly where he is. Why don't they go arrest him or something? Is that in the plan? Are we waiting for him to invite us over?

Of course I did not actually read the article. But I can only guess as to why they know where he is but don't do anything about it. Isn't the US fighting a war because of him or something? I don't really know - I'm in Japan. Well, anyway, I am trying to guess what the reasons are that CNN lists in its article. Here is my list, feel free to add yours to the comment section. Don't forget the napoleonisms afterwards. And no reading the article, that's cheating!

1. The NBA playoffs - aghh
2. He is on the other side of the world. geez.
3. The war on terror used up all our arresting funds. gosh!
4. We got Saddam, what do we want Osama for! uhhhh
5. If the CIA arrested everyone they had info on they would arrest everyone.
6. Osama and the CIA are tight. Whaddaya think!



OK, I realize this article didn't really have anything to do with Japan, but there is nothing on my mind and I didn't want to go an entire month without updating this worthless piece of internet space. Visiondirect sucks.

Mark

2 comments:

Mike Staffa said...

7. because The CIA is busy in Alaska hunting Wolverines.

8. I agree that the CIA and Osama are buds, they are getting pretty serious right now, I mean they chat online for like two hours every day so i guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious.

Anonymous said...

And it would be pretty tough to arrest a guy like Osama, he is pretty good with a bowstaff.